version 4.0GM: Bigger than Ever Release
20 October 2018
- [Improvement] Feedback message if tap on little icons in world clocks. Removed the alert mode.
- [New] Siri Shortcuts! ;)
- [Bug Fixed] Few other bugs fixed.
- Last beta before public release.
version 4.0b2: Bigger than Ever Release
12 September 2018
- [Bug Fixed] Some colors could be not has expected due to a weird bug.
- [New] Message feedback added when Take a Break Off/On.
- [New] Message feedback added when Extended Planner Off/On.
- [New] Message feedback added when Restore completed.
- [New] Voice Over ready.
- [New] Dutch and Portugese translation added.
version 4.0b1: Bigger than Ever Release
03 September 2018
Everything is in the name of this release "Bigger than Ever". This new major release is so big that I will not be able to detail all the new little features. So I will highlight only the biggest ones.
Very big ones!
- [New] The Clock is now available across all your devices. Mac, iPhone, iPad.
- [New] Full new code using the most advanced Apple technology, to have the same consistent experience across all your devices.
- [New] The Clock window can now be resized as you want. Meaning Full screen, Split screen and more.
- [New] The Clock now fully support the TouchBar.
- [New] The Clock widget for the Notification Center.
- [New] Expanded Planner while the window is open large enough.
- [New] Drag and Drop the meeting planner panel now possible.
- [New] Continuity available between all your devices.
- [New] Accessibility with the support of Dynamic Type font.
- [New] Accessibility with a color blind friendly mode.
- [New] Menubar time and date custom format.
- [New] Pomodoro mode now available for Take a Break.
- [New] Calendar toggle week view, month view.
- [New] Complications can be displayed left or right side. 3 more complications.
- [New] Daylight saving icons will appear before the date of change.
- [New] Daisy blue theme.
- [New] The Clock interface and experience has been refined.
- [New] Backup to iCloud now available.
- [New] New Cities added. You can now add Exchange Markets and more.
- [New] Drag and Drop the today button and get a timestamp.
- [New] Calendar delegates are now supported.
- [New] Define when the yearly quarter start.
- [New] The Clock can now be in Dock Mode without the menu bar.
- [New] Haptic feedback.
- [New] And more.