version 4.0GM: Bigger than Ever Release
20 October 2018
- [Improvement] Should have solved the Calendar UI remaining issues related to the new 10.14 Mojave ;)
- [Improvement] Feedback message if click on little icons in world clocks. Removed the alert mode.
- [Bug Fixed] Widget in Dark Mode now displayed properly.
- [Bug Fixed] Few other bugs fixed.
- Last beta before public release.
version 4.0b3: Bigger than Ever Release
19 September 2018
- [Improvement] Should have solved all UI remaining issues related to the new 10.14 Mojave.
- [Bug Fixed] Problem with window auto resize while deconnecting external display in attached mode.
- [Bug Fixed] Take a Break Map Screen Saver time update.
- [Bug Fixed] Clip text for some translations.
- [Bug Fixed] Take a Break popup list with repeated items.
- [Bug Fixed] Animation while closing Calendar in attached Mode.
- [Bug Fixed] Dropbox, an issue was remaining.
- [Improvement] Tooltip for take a break with remaining time.
- [Improvement] Few other improvement.
version 4.0b2: Bigger than Ever Release
12 September 2018
- [Bug Fixed] Duplicated calendar list when no delegates was present.
- [Bug Fixed] Dropbox could not connect.
- [Bug Fixed] Animation closing calendar could be jumpy while attached to the menu bar.
- [Bug Fixed] Custom Format AM/PM was always capitalized.
- [Bug Fixed] Crash while using Take a Break with quotes screen saver.
- [Improvement] Take a Break custom Quotes are back ;).
- [Improvement] Help button to Custom Format now lead to an example page.
- [New] Voice Over ready.
- [New] Dutch and Portugese translation added.
- [New] Message feedback added when Take a Break Off/On.
version 4.0b1: Bigger than Ever Release
03 September 2018
Everything is in the name of this release "Bigger than Ever". This new major release is so big that I will not be able to detail all the new little features. So I will highlight only the biggest ones.
Very big ones!
- [New] The Clock is now available across all your devices. Mac, iPhone, iPad.
- [New] Full new code using the most advanced Apple technology, to have the same consistent experience across all your devices.
- [New] The Clock window can now be resized as you want. Meaning Full screen, Split screen and more.
- [New] The Clock now fully support the TouchBar.
- [New] The Clock widget for the Notification Center.
- [New] Expanded Planner while the window is open large enough.
- [New] Drag and Drop the meeting planner panel now possible.
- [New] Continuity available between all your devices.
- [New] Accessibility with the support of Dynamic Type font.
- [New] Accessibility with a color blind friendly mode.
- [New] Menubar time and date custom format.
- [New] Pomodoro mode now available for Take a Break.
- [New] Calendar toggle week view, month view.
- [New] Complications can be displayed left or right side. 3 more complications.
- [New] Daylight saving icons will appear before the date of change.
- [New] Daisy blue theme.
- [New] The Clock interface and experience has been refined.
- [New] Backup to iCloud now available.
- [New] New Cities added. You can now add Exchange Markets and more.
- [New] Drag and Drop the today button and get a timestamp.
- [New] Calendar delegates are now supported.
- [New] Define when the yearly quarter start.
- [New] The Clock can now be in Dock Mode without the menu bar.
- [New] Haptic feedback.
- [New] And more.